6:54 AM
0
Today was a hurry day, I just finished my assignment in lesson research methodology. The task was truely heavy. I was being ordered by my lecturer for compose the thesis proposal and presented it to my lecturer. I was being ordered to explain one by one about my thesis proposal. In that day I remember that it was a day my turn to presented my proposal. But there was no proposal was composed, i just brought my ppt file to suport me. And the lecturer said that the death line are all proposal being collected is before judicium. As I thought compose proposal was not too hard but searching the 2 international and national journal to support my proposal was very very very hard. I spent about 1 whole weeks to finished my journal analysis and my thesis proposal. But much time was spent just for searching the supporting journal.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment