12:47 AM
0
In early of 2014, I went to Jogja, it is being invited by Om, that his worker plan to go vacation on February, 2014 to jogja. I was being invited, because my living is nearly from gunungpati. Why not go go to Jogja while the transportation is charge-free? First time place visited is the Indriyanti beach. Those coast is very currently popular. Those coast has the wonderful view of the beach





Free umbrella on the beach, because the weather and the sun is very shinning and hot. I just sitting under umbrella for a while.





 Those pict of the Om Supadi Wicaksana, that good people I ever seen. He is managing the business in GunungPati about the recycle of the textile. The business is UD. WICAKSANA

That awesome rock in side of the coast. I do not have any chance to step up to those rock


 Indriyanti beach is full of the coral. I got some serious injury in my hand because scratch by coral


 Playboy style of the businessman. Spotted










Nice view of the Indriyanti beach. Come along to visit Pantai Indriyanti, on Jogjakarta, Central Java

0 komentar:

Post a Comment